- All children are created by God and loved by God.
- Each child is a unique being with God-given talent, ability, and potential.
- A child’s ability/potential is not limited by race, social class, income, or geography.
- A child’s potential is only limited by lack of opportunity, low expectations, and lack of hope.
- Will be able to read at grade level at the end of their second year.
Will receive a biblically-integrated academic curriculum.
- Parents will participate in a no-excuses parental involvement for parent/teacher conferences, volunteer hours, and school events.
JCA Application Process
To enroll at Joshua Christian Academy, please download our Student Enrollment Packet below and follow the instructions on page 2.
Carefully follow the steps outlined in the application. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the office.
Joshua Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin. Subject to the United States Constitution, and all applicable state and federal laws, JCA does not discriminate in its employment or admissions practices. There is a grievance procedure for processing complaints of discrimination. If you have questions or a grievance related to this policy, please contact the school’s Equity Coordinator, Joseph Jackson, Head of School, 1740 Garfield Ave, Des Moines, IA 50316, 515-265-0603, firstname.lastname@example.org. JCA reserves the right to institute hiring and enrollment practices based on the school’s mission statement and philosophies.